Tuesday 28 April 2015

I Found Myself

It has been two years since my last post and a lot of changes have occurred. I wasn't lost but I was found - I found myself. 

Since my last post I have had a second child and divorced my husband. 

I found someone, my soul mate and I can truly say I have never been happier. 

I have learned so much and I want to share it with everyone - I want to share it because it might help someone else who is in the same situation. 

I thought I was in love with my ex-husband. I truly thought the saying "the couples who are meant to be together always get through their obstacles and stay together". That is not always the case. I learned that it is better to come from a broken home than to be in a broken home. 

I can't say when it started - when I lost all respect for my other half but I think what opened my eyes was my child. The way my ex-husband was treating me was effecting my little boy - and I did not want him growing up thinking it was okay for him to treat others that way. And I saw it breaking his little heart and I could not do that to him anymore. And so I put my foot down and I said "no more". And it was the best decision I have ever made! 

I now have someone in my life who treats me as if I am gold and that makes me want to treat him the same. My children see someone treating me with utter respect and love and that makes them happy and whatever makes them happy makes me happy! It is just wonderful to love someone (properly) and be loved back in return (properly). I thank my lucky stars everyday and I attracted this beautiful love in my life and into my children's lives. 

I now feel like I can grow and reach more goals and just reach higher and higher in life. Sometimes the hardest decisions are the ones you need to make. Following your heart might be scary but in the end it is what is supposed to happen. In that moment you might not see the point of it all but it will come and you will feel freedom inside your heart. 

Espavo! 


No comments:

Post a Comment